We are excited to launch our Graduate Program aimed at recruiting, training and developing Canada’s next generation of managers in agriculture.
Our mission is simple: helping Canadian farmers improve their productivity in pursuit of a sustainable and more profitable agriculture. We are a family-owned company that specializes in soil, plant and animal nutrition. We have been in operation since 1959, and we are currently present in 40 countries around the world. We are fully integrated from our research center in Saint-Malo, France, to our 96 production units, to our ag-retailer and university partnerships.
At the end of 2021, TIMAC AGRO has a team of 2,800 Agronomic Technical Consultants that visit over 20,000 farms everyday worldwide.
TIMAC AGRO Canada’s Graduate Program is designed for motivated individuals in their final year of study, or recent graduates of a university located in Canada, who are looking to start their career in the fast-paced and fascinating world of agriculture.
We have recruited over 60 individuals across Canada over the last twelve months. We are seeking motivated and entrepreneurial minded individuals who will help us sustainably drive growth and have a positive impact on Canadian agriculture.
We are seeking candidates to join the Graduate Program for the following positions:
– Graduate Program // Business Unit Manager (SK,MB,ON,QC)
– Graduate Program // Regional Sales Manager – (SK)
– Graduate Program // Operations and Logistics – (SK,MB,ON,QC)
– Graduate Program // Field Research Assistant (SK,MB,ON)
– Graduate Program // Product Development & Regulatory Affairs (SK,MB,ON,QC)
– Graduate Program // Human Resources – (SK,MB,ON,QC)
The Graduate Program consists of a full-time two-year contract where you will have the opportunity to be coached by a mentor and gain hands-on experience in an autonomous, managerial position. There is a possibility of extension to a full-time permanent position at the end of the contract.
The selected candidates will take part in a three-step interview process:
1) Group interview along with fellow applicants in front of our recruitment jury, where you will have the chance to learn more about the company’s culture, strengths and challenges (1 hour)
2) Business case resolution based on the specific Graduate Program you applied for (1 hour)
3) Preparation and presentation of a 90-day plan to the management team (1 hour)
• Entrepreneurial mindset, outgoing personality and creativity
• Recent graduate (less than 12 months) or a student in their final year of study within a discipline related to the specific Graduate Program you are applying for (Business, Agriculture, Supply Chain, Research, etc.)
• Passion for agriculture is a must
• Farming background is an asset
• Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
To apply for the Graduate Program, please email your resume and cover letter to Allison Rivett, Human Resources Development Manager, Timac Agro Canada: email@example.com. In your email, please indicate the specific Graduate Program and location you are applying for.