Join the team as a Technical Sales Advisor
Can you think different to farm better? To support our ambitious development plan across Ontario,... View Article
Can you think different to farm better?
To support our ambitious development plan across Ontario, in a constantly growing
environment, Timac Agro is currently recruiting for a number of Technical Sales Advisors
(“ATC”) to cover proximal sales areas throughout the province.
A part of Groupe Roullier, our intensive product R&D takes place at our Global Innovation
Centre in St-Malo, France. Timac Agro employees are passionate about their work and
delivering superior technical advice at a local level on farm.
Position Title: Technical Sales Advisor “ATC”
▪ Developing relationships and working closely with farmers, local distribution / ag-retailers
and key players within the local farming community ;
▪ Explaining the merits of a unique range of specialty products (fertilizer, biostimulants, soil
conditioner, animal nutrition products);
▪ Evaluating which products would distinctly add value to each famers business and selling
direct to farmers through the local co-ops and merchants.
▪ Commercial knowledge, sales and advisory skills experience;
▪ From a farming background with excellent knowledge of farming;
▪ Willing to work hard to succeed in a rapidly changing market-place;
▪ Technically minded with an ability to create and close sales opportunities;
▪ Highly motivated and driven to succeed in a challenging direct sales environment;
▪ Full driver’s license.
▪ An attractive sales role in the agricultural sector , with excellent field support along with
sales & technical skills development training including ongoing on & off the job training
(e.g. : CCA certification)
▪ An attractive fixed annual salary, with performance bonuses & an uncapped commission
▪ Attractive career path and possibilities of further development within a dynamically
growing company operating since 1959 in 40 countries
▪ Business tools include car expense, mobile phone & monthly expenses
Please send résumé to the attention of Simon Jolette-Riopel at the following address: