Business Unit Manager
- Timac Agro is the agro-supply division of Groupe Roullier, a family-owned & independent company operating since 1959 and active in +130 countries.
- Our teams are composed of 2,500 Agronomic Technical Consultants (ATCs) visiting 20,000 farms per day, backed by a +200 strong R&D department specialized in Soil, Plant and Animal Nutrition.
- We have recently launched our activities in Canada, with the mission of helping Canadian farmers improve their production in pursuit of a sustainable and more profitable agriculture.
- We have a unique business model, working in collaboration with ag-retailers across the country.
- We are looking for the future leaders of our Business Unit in Alberta.
- You are a leader: self-driven, motivated and possess a strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have a minimum of three-years experience in a managerial position and have demonstrated the capacity to build from scratch, scale up a business, recruit, and manage people from various backgrounds.
- You come from an ag-background or have a strong interest in farming. You want to contribute to the farming community and you believe in performant and sustainable agriculture.
- You have excellent social and presentation skills.
- Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will prepare, implement and drive the business development plan of your province (50 ATCs in Alberta), with the objective of maximizing on-farm presence, sales volume, customer retention and development of partnerships with ag-retailers and/or food processors.
- You will be responsible for managing the P&L of your area and identifying growth opportunities.
- You will help your team build a strong distribution channel with ag-retailers.
For more information on TIMAC AGRO please visit our website at https://ca.timacagro.com/
To apply for this position, please send your resume to:
Simon Jolette Riopel, General Manager, Timac Agro Canada