Can you think different to farm better?
To support our ambitious development plan across Ontario, in a constantly growing
environment, Timac Agro is currently recruiting for a number of Technical Sales Advisors
(“ATC”) to cover proximal sales areas throughout the province.
A part of Groupe Roullier, our intensive product R&D takes place at our Global Innovation
Centre in St-Malo, France. Timac Agro employees are passionate about their work and
delivering superior technical advice at a local level on farm.
Position Title: Technical Sales Advisor “ATC”
▪ Developing relationships and working closely with farmers, local distribution / ag-retailers
and key players within the local farming community ;
▪ Explaining the merits of a unique range of specialty products (fertilizer, biostimulants, soil
conditioner, animal nutrition products);
▪ Evaluating which products would distinctly add value to each famers business and selling
direct to farmers through the local co-ops and merchants.
▪ Commercial knowledge, sales and advisory skills experience;
▪ From a farming background with excellent knowledge of farming;
▪ Willing to work hard to succeed in a rapidly changing market-place;
▪ Technically minded with an ability to create and close sales opportunities;
▪ Highly motivated and driven to succeed in a challenging direct sales environment;
▪ Full driver’s license.
▪ An attractive sales role in the agricultural sector , with excellent field support along with
sales & technical skills development training including ongoing on & off the job training
(e.g. : CCA certification)
▪ An attractive fixed annual salary, with performance bonuses & an uncapped commission
▪ Attractive career path and possibilities of further development within a dynamically
growing company operating since 1959 in 40 countries
▪ Business tools include car expense, mobile phone & monthly expenses
Please send résumé to the attention of Simon Jolette-Riopel at the following address: